Features and benefits
● Bi-directional sealing with preferred direction.
● Advanced HVOF or Plasma spray custom trim coating technology with hardness in excess of 70 RC.
● Superior ball/seat finish to 2–4 RMS.
● Unique ball/seat spring-loading technology to assure tight shutoff at low differential pressures and / or when fines are present.
● Complete ball/seat set individually vacuum tested to verify sealing integrity.
● Robust blowout-proof stem.
● Low emission stem seal with advanced live-loaded packing arrangement.
● Stem bearing reduces side thrust effect on packing and prevents stem wobbling.
● CoCr alloy thrust washers absorb stem loading moments and reduce valve operational torque.
● Allowable leakage at full ΔP: MSS-SP-61. Tighter shutoff available upon request.
● All valves are inherently fire safe.
● Designed to ASME B16.34.
● Flow relief is incorporated into both the upstream and downstream ball lips increasing the area exposed to flow and thus reducing erosion due to velocity upon initial valve opening.
● Downstream and upstream body-seat lapped contact.